Local / Regional CDL A Truck Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
If you’re looking for a career and not just a job, S and H Transportation Inc. has many opportunities for you to consider. We're now hiring for Class A CDL Drivers in the Olathe, KS area.
You'll have the potential to earn up to $2,100 gross per week! (The more you do, the more you make!)
We provide great benefits, including:
• Year-round steady freight
• Local / Regional-you'll be home daily/nightly.
• $4,000 Sign on Bonus (paid out within the first 6 months)
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (available after 30 days)
• 2 weeks vacation time after one year
• $20,000 company-paid Life Insurance
• 2 years of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience.
• At least 23 years old.
• A valid Class A license issued by the state in which you reside.
• No more than three (3) preventable accidents in the past three (3) years.
• No major motor vehicle violations in the past five (5) years.
• Complete a personal interview.
• Able to meet all applicable DOT regulation and company pre-employment requirements.
• Check vehicles to make sure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting goods.
• Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
• Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
• Full-time: 5-day work week with 2 consecutive days off; 34 hour reset or 2 consecutive days off (your choice depending on schedule)
• Part-time: 4 days on, 3 days off or various flexible schedule
Our broad aggregate of vetted agents and carriers coupled with our understanding of the changing transportation marketplace makes us your best partner for competitively priced transportation solutions.
Our employees are our most valuable asset as they are keenly aware of our customers’ needs.
If you're passionate about driving & want to join our team, apply now!
Please leave your phone number and email.