Class A CDL Truck Driver - Local/Regional Route
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
If you’re looking for a career, and not just a job, S and H Transportation Inc. has many opportunities for you to consider. We're now hiring for Class A CDL Drivers in Olathe.
You'll have the potential to earn up to $2,100 gross per week! The more you do, the more you make.
• Year-round steady freight
• Full time 5 day work week 2 days consecutive off
• Part time 4 days on 3 days off or various flexible schedule
• $4000 Sign on Bonus (paid out within the 1st 6 months)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, (available after 30 Days)
• Vacation 2 weeks after one year
• $20,000 Company paid life insurance
• Home daily/nightly
• 34 hour reset or 2 consecutive days off (your choice depending on schedule)
• At least 23 years old.
• A valid Class A license issued by the state in which you reside.
• 2 years of verifiable CDL A driving experience.
• No more than three (3) preventable accidents in the past three (3) years.
• No major motor vehicle violations in the past five (5) years.
• Complete personal interview.
• Able to meet all applicable DOT regulation and company pre-employment requirements.
You may be required to perform the following tasks:
• Check vehicles to make sure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting goods.
• Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
• Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
Our broad aggregate of vetted agents and carriers coupled with our understanding of the changing transportation marketplace makes us your best partner for competitively priced transportation solutions.
Our employees are our most valuable asset as they are keenly aware of our customers’ needs.
If you're passionate about driving & want to join our team, apply now!
Please leave your phone number and email.